Welcome To My One Direction Blog , Have nice here || Follower Box ada d'bawah or
Dashboard
One Direction
Welcome !
My lovely Blog
Status
: one direction !
What
Make
You
B'tiful
Purple Story
Juni 2012
Oktober 2013
Credits
Thxx !
Template by :
Langit
Sinangling Kusuma Rahmat
.
Basscodes :
Nadya
.
Owner :
Iffah :D
.
Icon :
Cute skin
and
Baby Doll
.
Picture :
1D Daily
.
annyeonghaseyo....
sung rae won imnida..
bogoshippo chingu.....
aku mau ngepost ngepost lagi nih...doain lancar yaa =)
Rabu, 30 Oktober 2013 | 22.08 |
0 love purple(s)
Ordinary person
My awesome super biodata!
My real name ♬ : Ni Iffah Kesuma
Glamour name ♬ : Iffah
Born ♬ : 30 December 1999
Status ♬ : Single is fun :p
I ℒℴve ?
❤Travelling
❤Shopping
❤Hangout
What I dislike ?
✖Arrogant people
✖Copycats
✖Haters
® █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║✔
® 0riginal blog ✔
Friendship never die
annyeonghaseyo....
sung rae won imnida..
bogoshippo chingu.....
aku mau ngepost ngepost lagi nih...doain lancar yaa =)
0 comments
Rules first !
Read the rules first!
Jangan copast copast ya :p
Be nice.
Jangan protes kalo ada yang salah :p
| Agree ✔
||
Disagree ✖ |
Choose !
> Tutorial
||
Freebies <
Tutorials
<-Back
Tutorial ;
coming
Tutorial ;
coming
Tutorial ;
coming
Tutorial ;
coming
Tutorial ;
coming
Freebies
<-Back
Make it like ur's
Freebies :
coming
Freebies :
coming
Freebies :
coming
Freebies :
coming
Exchange Link
My bl0gger frenz :3
1 Direction
About me
hello I'm Iffah I was born in Malang December 30th 1998....just know this yeahhh hhehehe..:-p